- This event has passed.
Webinar: Save Taxes in Retirement
November 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
You’ve worked hard your whole life and you’ve saved for your retirement. Maybe it’s a lot, maybe it’s not – but it’s yours and you want to make sure it gets you through your retirement. This webinar is a must-attend for retired Canadians and anyone preparing to retire. In this webinar, you’ll learn strategies for your retirement, minimize your income taxes and maximize your Government benefits! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from retirement and tax experts who can answer all your important questions so you walk away with information that could save you money and stress.
• Avoiding common retirement planning mistakes so you can maximize your retirement income
• The difference between retirement income and retirement cash flow – one is taxed; the other isn’t
• How the Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security programs work and how to maximize your benefit
• How your company or public service pension plan works and how you can make the best decision when it comes to claiming your benefit
• The different types of retirement savings plans available in Canada and how they are taxed differently
• How to withdraw money from your personal retirement savings in the most tax-efficient way
• Tax planning basics that could help you keep more of your retirement income
Enjoy your retirement to the fullest by investing less than an hour to learn important tax and retirement strategies. With a little bit of planning, you can set yourself up to have more income in retirement and pay less tax!